March 20, 2007
Let sleeping dogs lion.
I may have already been a bit giggly when I found this, because I'd been reading through old Questionable Content strips for at least fifteen minutes and they tend to have that effect on me. But that doesn't in any way invalidate the fact that this particular strip made me smork more than the national average of smork-inducing things. I recommend trying it in conjunction with this random proverb generator. Examples:
- Penny wise, lion foolish.
- It's the calm after the lion.
- A friend in lion is a friend indeed.
- Two wrongs don't make a lion.
- Don't put all your eggs in one lion.
- Where there's a lion there's a way.
- Too many lions spoil the broth.
- April showers bring May lions.
- Live and let lion.
- You can't make an omelette without breaking lions.
Posted by dianna at March 20, 2007 09:10 PM
Unfortunately, in my brain this just turned into the library bathroom grout game, so I keep getting stuff like "Drawing a lion in the sand" and "Reading between the lions" and "Gird your lions."
Fall in lion? Have a bit of a lion-in? To have all of one's ducks in a lion?
I got all my ducks in a lion. No more ducks.
Yeah, who knew those ducks were so tasty?